Remember when your mother would say, "clean the bathroom, it's not going to kill you"? It would seem my mother underestimated my, um, talented use of The Works.
Who could forget my first call to Poison Control when I got it in my eyes?
And now, may I add to the list for your amusement, asphyxiation by commode.
It was a fierce week at work and well, I'm a Monica, cleaning makes me feel better. I was tackling the bathroom and thought, multitasking is good! ...right? Did you know if you're letting The Works do it's thing in your toilet bowl and you spray Windex all over the rim in effort to get through the chore faster, you will create toxic blue smoke? Huh.
I mean! Thank goodness it's Spring and I was able to fling open the window and turn the fan on. (Not that you'd know it's Spring because we're supposed to get 4 inches of snow today, but that's for another post.) Turns out my little science experiment is a common mistake, but one rarely repeated.
That's what I'm here for folks, Public Service at every turn,