1. I am afraid of the dark. I'm not even almost embarrassed about it. I'm a nightlight addict, they're everywhere. Well really, who wants to break their neck in the middle of the night trying to get a drink of water or be tripped out there's a spider on the wall that only comes out in the dark? Anybody?
2. I sleep with my contacts in. For months at a time. Lasik you ask? Dream on wonder bunny; I have a very low pain tolerance. Can you believe I had 3 babies? Neither can I. I usually forget about my contacts, but right now my glasses are in storage.
3. All I want for my birthday (4/30) are things I already own in my storage unit. Eye glasses, Easter dresses, a box of shoes... Sweet mercy, my shoes.
4. I adore high heels. I only own two pairs of shoes that do not have 3 inch heels. I must have at least 2 dozen pairs. In my defense, my shoe
5. I'm an American Idol junky. Not just a fan. No siree. I still call and vote. I may or may not yell at my television. But I always agree with Simon.
6. The only other television program I have to watch, is the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. It's an event people. I put a countdown on my blog for it. Oh yes I did. Talk all you want through the floats, yes, yes, I love the Kermit the Frog balloon too, but when the Broadway shows come on be quiet - Mama waits all year for this. Plus, when the man in the big red suit finishes the show, I've got full rights to decorate for Christmas. You wait until the next day? Slackers.
7. I'm a Monica. And after the divorce I'm a little bit Ross. Hmm... Guess I'm a Geller.
I tag Diapers & Divinity, Dinkypops No More, Domestically Challenged, Granny on the Web, My Real Life Was Backordered, Peach Out of Water, and Write Stuff.