Do you make traditional resolutions? I used to, but I never stuck with them. Losing weight and getting organized are still on my list for 2009, but they're not at the top. They will come as the priorities align. My top 5; I need to:
- stabilize my children, and get them healthy.
- find a Spirit filled church to plug into and read the Bible cover to cover.
- get a job, an apartment and make a budget.
- learn to trust again, especially myself.
- make my children smile more often and take more pictures.
525,600 minutes, moments so dear; how do you measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee, in inches, in miles, in laughter - In Love. 525,600 journeys to plan; it's time now to sing out; the story never ends. You know that love is a gift from up above, share love, give love, spread love...
measure your life in love.
Happy New Year,