Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Back

Hey gang, it's Carolynn. Thank you for your prayers (again!) for my son.

I am typing this from the clouds over the Gulf of Mexico. When I flew out of Madison on Friday I had the privilege to see the sun rise over the clouds, from above the clouds. Rarely have I ever witnessed anything so beautiful. What I thought was a tough act to follow floored me when I saw the sun set from above the clouds tonight.

Tell me again why time speeds up on vacation? My mom and I had such fun. We laughed, we cried, we shopped, ate too much and *poof* there it went. More on that later. :)

Everybody wave and say, "hi X." Apparently he reads Willow Tree. No surprise, but I refuse to run again. He was not invited here and I've never said anything I wouldn't say to his face. Moving on!

I don't have all the details yet but it looks like I will be getting my children home very soon. Praise the Lord and pass the chaos. Which means, I better go unpack real quick like.

Blessings,
Carolynn

4 comments:

Katalyst Ofmine said...

Why on earth do the kiddos have to come home so soon? Can he not handle parenting for more than 2 weeks? So sad.

Sara@iSass said...

Hahahaha, nice shout out.
SO glad to here you had a good time. Can't wait to hear more.

Growin' With It said...

well i would certainly follow you again if you need to. it sux having someone try to "steal your joy". grr.

glad you got some breathing time and hope that it renews you for the week ahead. chin up sweet friend!

Kieliszek said...

Glad you had a vacation. I just want to say next time swing by and pick me up for sunny florida. Give the kids hugs from us!