Monday, August 31, 2009

What I Learned at LPL

Living Proof Live was so powerful! Some very sweet friends I met there wondered if the spirit was stronger up close... yes, yes He was to me, in the second row!Beth taught on our hearts desire. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you your hearts desire. (Psalm 37:4) There are days I have been afraid to hope; it can be so painful. But, because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness! (Lamentations 2:22-23)

I learned so much! What I love about Beth is that I always see Him in her. She's a lightning rod for His word, and gives me such a deep understanding of it. The most important thing she taught me, was that "wait" is not an idle word, it is a verb. In Hebrew, wait means to be in anxious expectation. Yes Lord! She also said if we are praying, by the word and are not receiving our answer - don't give up! There is Glory or Destiny at stake.

Travis and the worship team brought it. I really have no words. Worshiping God there, in that way... let's just say I wound up on my face at the altar, crying out for mercy and when I rose I knew I had it. God and I met to do business this weekend.When the event was over, I did get to meet Rich, LPL's amazing photographer. He was funny and totally down to earth.Meeting Travis Cottrell was surreal. He's so gifted and so... normal, praise God! It was like hanging out with a friend. Did you know he blogs?I did meet a new friend, Jamie, there too. She was such a blessing to me!Check out the Living Proof schedule; if they're even remotely close to you, GO!

Changed,
Carolynn

1 comment:

Sara@iSass said...

Hmpff, they aren't coming here?
I think I'll send them an email, maybe I missed them, maybe they don't hit the twin cities, maybe they'll come if I ask...